ST300-G Ohaus portable pH meter Package
This package includes:
- ST300-B pH meter
- ST322 3-in-1 Plastic Gel pH Electrode
- pH Buffer Powder Sachet (4.01, 7.00, 10.01)
- Portable Bag
STARTER™300 Portable Meter
Versatile Portable Meters for Lab and Field Use
The Starter 300 portable water analysis meters were created with versatility in mind. They can be operated in the lab with the support of built-in stand, or in the field. Easy to use with a clear, well-organized LCD screen, one touch recall of calibration data and stored information. In addition, they are equipped with IP54 protection which shields the meter from damage by water and dust particles.
Starter 300 pH Meter
Starter 300 combines portability with precise pH measurement.
- With a meter stand, wrist strap for secure field use and IP54 housing, Starter 300 is durable and prepared for versatile use.
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation ensure accurate readings while a 30 measurement library stores data for future reference.
- The auto buffer recognition stores calibration data and helps to avoid errors during the calibration process.
- Intuitive Software that Powers the Starter Series - Intuitive software and a well-organized display work in tandem to make operating the Starter Series a simple and straightforward task.
- Compact and Ergonomic Design Creates a User-Friendly Experience - Starter portable meters fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. Each meter also comes equipped with a retractable built-in stand that can be used to prop it up on a flat surface.
- Reliable Calibration Results for Accurate Measurement—Starter portable meters track the accuracy of the calibration process right on the display, so that you can measure with peace-of-mind, knowing that your results will be highly precise.
- Electrode Type: pH
- Measurement Range: 0.00 – 14.00 pH
- Cable: 1 m