Welcome to Bella Corp
Bella Corp has been providing premium quality chemicals and supplies to compounding pharmacies in Australia since 1998. We supply exclusively to registered pharmacies. We only sell the highest quality products at very competitive prices while offering unparalleled customer service.
We provide an extensive range of chemicals, supplies and equipment to cover all the needs of your compounding pharmacy. We also offer free access to a comprehensive database of technical information and formulas so you can provide state-of-the-art care to your patients.
We endeavour to ship all orders the day they are placed. We offer free delivery on all standard orders, with no minimum order requirement.
Bella Corp is committed to complete customer satisfaction. Our friendly and knowledgeable team strives to provide outstanding customer service every time. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if we can help in any way!
Statement of Quality
- has a licence to import from the Australian Department of Health;
- is licensed and regularly audited by Queensland Health;
- is audited by Australian Customs;
- is licensed by the Australian Border Force for the importation of capsule machines.
- As a distributor of compounding products, we are not required by the TGA to carry a manufacturing licence.
Letco Medical is our main supplier-partner. Letco has earned a reputation as one of the most innovative companies in the compounding industry, focused on unwavering quality. Letco has industry-leading quality assurance programs, stringent quality control procedures and an unmatched quality record with the FDA.
- is licensed by the FDA and the DEA;
- undergoes testing by independent cGMP, GLP and ISO 17025:2005-accredited analytical labs;
- maintains current VAWD accreditation;
- ensures chemicals are safe, consistent and meet the highest quality standards.
A special note regarding the ARTG
The Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods is for finished goods only (NOT raw materials used for compounding). There is no TGA requirement for the ingredients used in extemporaneously compounded medicines to be entered in the ARTG.