Supersoft Nitrile Gloves Powder-Free (Blue) - XLarge - Short-dated, exp. 1 Aug 2024
- Expiry: 1 Aug 2024
SuperSoft Nitrile gloves are incredibly comfortable, soft and dexterous. This examination-grade glove can be used in numerous medical and laboratory areas. The glove is latex free, but provides the dexterity and feel of a latex glove.
- 100 gloves per pack
- Powder free
- Super soft, extremely comfortable
- Ultra thin, provides increased touch and feel
- Textured finger tips for good grip
- Broad range of chemical resistance, particularly petroleum based chemicals
- Latex free, ideal for latex allergy sufferers
- Listed on the Register of Therapeutic Goods
- Meets International Standards for Medical Examination Gloves
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Beaded cuff for extra strength when donning
- Ambidextrous design
- For single use, non sterile
The non-stick materials keep you clear of adhesives while still providing a precise grip in both wet and dry conditions.
Designed to provide comfort even during extended use with enhanced tactile sensitivity, providing you with a more reliable grip.
Textured fingertips offer a secure grip in wet and dry conditions.